Electric Dollar Store
- Tiny USB to I²C interface, 100% compatible with the popular I²CDriver
- I²C master, passive monitor and capture-to-PC supported at 400 kHz
- Two I²C ports: one .1" 4-pin header; one Qwiic port
- Supplied with 100mm color-coded Qwiic hookup jumper set
- Flexible control: GUI, command-line, C/C++, and Python 2/3 host software provided for Windows, Mac, and Linux
I²CMini is an easy-to-use, open source tool for controlling I²C devices over USB. It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux, and is 100% compatible with the popular I²CDriver. It uses a standard FTDI USB serial chip to talk to the PC, so no special drivers need to be installed. The board includes a separate 3.3 V supply with voltage and current monitoring. Comprehensive software for Windows, Mac and Linux is provided.
More details are at https://i2cdriver.com/mini.html.